Words that end in i / Words ending in i
Here is a list of English words that end in i (A list of words ending in i).
In this list, there are some plural words that end in i.
- Hi: an informal way of saying hello.
- Hi-fi: equipment used to play recorded music that produces high-quality stereo sound.
- Sci-fi: Science fiction
- Wi-fi = Wireless fidelity
- Panini: a sandwich made by Italian bread, usually toasted.
- Alumni (a plural word that ends with i): former students of a school, college, or university.
- Omani: from Oman.
- Bikini: a piece of clothing in 2 pieces that women wear for swimming and lying in the sun
- broccoli: a vegetable
- Nori: a plant that grows in the sea and eaten in Japan.
- Mooli: a type of white radish popular in Japan and China.
- graffiti: drawings or words, especially rude, humorous or political, on doors, walls, etc. in public places.
- Spaghetti: pasta in the shape of long thin pieces
- Safari: a journey in Africa to look at or hunt animals.
- Sashimi: a Japanese dish that consists of small pieces of uncooked fish and served with sauce.
- Salami: a type of large spicy sausage served cold in thin slices.
- Afghani: the official currency in Afghanistan.
- Thai: from Thailand
- Origami: the Japanese art of folding paper into attractive shapes.
- Tsunami: an extremely large wave in the sea that is caused by an earthquake.
- Samurai (from Japanese): a member of a powerful military class in Japan.
- Syllabi: plural of syllabus (words that end in i)
- Zucchini(plural): a vegetable
- Shanghai (verb): to force someone to do something or go somewhere.
- Hippopotami (plural)= hippopotamuses: the singular form is hippopotamus or hippo. A hippo is a large African animal with thick dark skin and short legs that lives in rivers and lakes.
- The cognoscenti (plural) (from Italian): People with a lot of knowledge about a particular subject.
These words that end in i will surely help you enrich your vocabulary. This list of words ending in i is not exhaustive. More words will be added to the list
Here is a list of words with ir
Learn English with Englishdotcom