Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission.
Words that end in i / Words ending in i
Here is a list of English words that end in i (A list of words ending in i).
In this list, there are some plural words that end in i.
- Hi: an informal way of saying hello.
- Hi-fi: equipment used to play recorded music that produces high-quality stereo sound.
- Sci-fi: Science fiction
- Wi-fi = Wireless fidelity
- Panini: a sandwich made by Italian bread, usually toasted.
- Alumni (a plural word that ends with i): former students of a school, college, or university.
- Omani: from Oman.
- Bikini: a piece of clothing in 2 pieces that women wear for swimming and lying in the sun
- broccoli: a vegetable
- Nori: a plant that grows in the sea and eaten in Japan.
- Mooli: a type of white radish popular in Japan and China.
- graffiti: drawings or words, especially rude, humorous or political, on doors, walls, etc. in public places.
- Spaghetti: pasta in the shape of long thin pieces
- Safari: a journey in Africa to look at or hunt animals.
- Sashimi: a Japanese dish that consists of small pieces of uncooked fish and served with sauce.
- Salami: a type of large spicy sausage served cold in thin slices.
- Afghani: the official currency in Afghanistan.
- Thai: from Thailand
- Origami: the Japanese art of folding paper into attractive shapes.
- Tsunami: an extremely large wave in the sea that is caused by an earthquake.
- Samurai (from Japanese): a member of a powerful military class in Japan.
- Syllabi: plural of syllabus (words that end in i)
- Zucchini(plural): a vegetable
- Shanghai (verb): to force someone to do something or go somewhere.
- Hippopotami (plural)= hippopotamuses: the singular form is hippopotamus or hippo. A hippo is a large African animal with thick dark skin and short legs that lives in rivers and lakes.
- The cognoscenti (plural) (from Italian): People with a lot of knowledge about a particular subject.
These words that end in i will surely help you enrich your vocabulary. This list of words ending in i is not exhaustive. More words will be added to the list
Here is a list of words with ir
Learn English with Englishdotcom
What's the difference between would prefer and prefer? How do you use would prefer? How do you use prefer? As a general rule, both would prefer and prefer are used to express preference. Would...
There are different types of verbs in English. Linking verbs, auxiliary verbs, action verbs, state verbs, etc. Is Are a Verb or Not? Are is a verb. Are is a form of the verb be. Are is used...