Very short inspirational quotes: Over 60 essential quotes
Quotes have become an essential tool that motivates people. Motivation has been defined as the process of pushing individuals to perform a specific behavior.
Motivation affects people positively and helps them stay focused on their objectives. It has commonly been assumed that inspirational quotes are the source of motivation and inspiration for many people.
Short positive quotes, short encouraging quotes, quotes about life and motivational quotes about love can help us learn through others, especially successful people.
Successful people’s words and sayings are inspiring messages to those who are striving for success.
Here are a bunch of very short inspirational quotes and inspiring messages that we hope they will inspire you to keep working on your both short-term and long-term goals.
Some of these very short inspirational quotes and short inspirational words are by famous people.
- In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can.
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” Japanese proverb
- I don’t know when I’ll be successful, but I certainly know that I will.
- What you already have is priceless.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
- “If an opportunity does not knock, build a door.” Melton Berle
- Well begun is half done.
- We all are special we just need to find our specialty.
- You are never too old to set another goal or dream another dream.
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
- Nothing is worth than this day.
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryun
- It does not have to be beautiful, it does not have to be perfect, it just has to be done.
- Find a need and fill it.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Albert Einstein
- Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it is impossible for anybody to accomplish.
- You never know what motivates you.
- Only those who risk going too far can possibly know how far they can go.
- “Life is a matter of hoping. ” Horace
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Chinese proverb
- Believe your dreams, doubt your fears.
People also read:
- I was motivated to be different in part because I was different.
- Focus on what you want and not on what you don’t want.
- Incurable means cure from within. ( very short inspirational quotes)
- The difference between CAN and CANNOT is only three letters. The three letters that determine your life’s direction.
- The more things you do, the more you can do.
- If you choose a goal and stick to it, you’ll change everything.
- The best motivation is self-motivation.
- “Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.” Voltaire
- The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Steve Jobs
- As soon as you believe in you, your life will turn around.
- “Opportunity does not knock. It presents itself when you beat down the door.” Kyle Chandler
- The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas.
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
- “Impossible is a word to be found in the dictionary of fools.” Napoleon Bonaparte
- Never give up. Great things take time. (very short inspirational quotes)
- Every day is a chance to get better.
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” Norman Vaughan
- Overthinking kills your happiness.
- “There is no limit in earning something.” Earl Nightingale
- Every day is a second chance.
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” Aristotle
- With will, one can achieve anything.
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” Abraham Lincoln
- Everything is difficult before it is easy.
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Napoleon Hill
- “Who works achieves and who sows reaps.” Arabian proverb
- “Life is not fair. Get used to it.” Bill Gates
- “You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.” Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” Larry Elder
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” Albert Einstein
- “We become what we think about.” Earl Nightingale
- “All great achievements require time.” Maya Angelou
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” Jim Rohn
People who search for very short inspirational quotes, also search for inspirational sayings about life, short positive messages and best short quotes of all time.
You might also like to read these quotes about success.