Types of crime list
There is a variety of crimes that criminals commit daily. In this post, you will go over the definitions of different crimes, criminal offences and crime cases that take place in every corner of the world.
- Assault: the crime of hurting a person physically.
- Theft: the crime of stealing money and things from a person or a place.
- mugging: using violence to steal from someone in a public place ( a park, a street,etc.)
- Robbery: stealing money or goods from a bank, a shop/store, a person, etc. especially using violence or threat.
- Armed robbery: the crime of using a weapon to rob a person or a place.
- Burglary: stealing from houses and flats.
- Shoplifting: stealing goods from a shop /store by deliberately leaving without paying from them.
- Smuggling: taking, sending or bringing goods secretly and illegally into or out of a country.
- Kidnapping/abduction: taking someone away illegally and keep them as a prisoner, especially to get money or something else for returning them.
- Fraud: the crime of cheating/deceiving someone in order to get money or goods illegally.
- Looting: stealing from shops or homes that have been damaged in a war, a natural disaster, etc.
- Vandalism: intentionally damaging public property, or property belonging to other people.
- Bribery: trying to make someone do something you want by giving them money, presents, etc.
- Arson: starting a fire in a building in order to damage or destroy it.
- domestic violence: physical assault that takes place within a home.
- Child abuse: behavior in which adults intentionally treat children in a cruel or violent way.
- Terrorism: the use of violence such us bombing shooting, etc. for political purposes.
- Speeding: the traffic offense of driving faster than the legal limit.
- Drug driving: driving after drinking too much alcohol.
- DUI/DWI: (driving under the influence/driving while intoxicated) driving after drinking too much alcohol.
- Drug trafficking: trading illicit drugs
Every day problems happen to people all over the globe. This is a list of everyday problems