Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission.
Interesting quotes on jobs/ Job quotes and sayings
Here is a list of powerful quotes on jobs. Some of these quotes on jobs are by famous and successful people.
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” Aristotle
- “Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it.” Chuck Palahniuk
- “Play every game as if your job depends on it. It just might.” Casey Stengel
- “Leave your ego at the door every morning, and just do some truly great work. Few things will make you feel better than a job brilliantly done.” Robin S. Sharma
- “The price of success is hard work, dedicated to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the job at hand.” Vince Lombardi
- “The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else. Job security is gone. The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career!” Earl Nightingale
- “Never turn down a job because you think it’s too small, you don’t know where it can lead.” Julia Morgan
- “What you do off the job determines how well you will do on the job.” Zig Ziglar
- “A job might be difficult, it might require skills, but it’s a job.” Seth Godin
- “In every problem, there is a hidden treasure inside. It is your job to find it.”
- “A leader’s job is not to do the work for others, it’s to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible.” Simon Sinek
- “Understand, our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day. They’ve got a tough job to do to maintain public safety and hold accountable those who break the law.” Barak Obama
- “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job, because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” Tyler Perry
- “Even though your time on the job is temporary, if you do a good enough job, your work there will last forever.”
- “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.” Shah Ruth Khan
- ” I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” Bill Gates
- “A leader’s job is to look into the future and see the organization not as it”is, but as it should become.” Jack Welch
- “True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Integrity makes my job easier. It is deception and dishonesty that requires so much diligent effort.” Bobby Bowden
- “Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shops and go to jobs.” Bill Gates
- “If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists – to protect them and to promote their common welfare – all else is lost.” Barak Obama
- “If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you would not have a job if he was not smarter.” John Gottman
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” Henry Ford
- “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.” Steve Jobs
- “If two men on the same job agree all the time, then one is useless. If they disagree all the time, both are useless.” Darryl F. Zanuck (quotes on jobs)
- “Negative results are just what I want. They are just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.” Thomas Alva Edison
- “Coaching is the number two growth industry right behind IT (Information Technology) jobs, and it’s the number one home-based profession.” Start-Ups Magazine
- “We all have something to complain about especially when it.”
- “I studied the lives of great men and women, and I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm and hard work.” -Harry S. Truman
- “People forget how fast you did a job, but remember how well you did it.” Howard W. Newton
- “Whatever you do, do it with all your might. Work at it, early and late, in season and out of season, not leaving a stone unturned, and never deferring for a single hour that which can be done just as well as now.” P. T. Barnum
- “Public service must be more than doing a job efficiently and honestly. It must be a complete dedication to the people and to the nation.” Margaret Chase Smith
You might also like to read what has been said about leadership.
What's the difference between would prefer and prefer? How do you use would prefer? How do you use prefer? As a general rule, both would prefer and prefer are used to express preference. Would...
There are different types of verbs in English. Linking verbs, auxiliary verbs, action verbs, state verbs, etc. Is Are a Verb or Not? Are is a verb. Are is a form of the verb be. Are is used...