Other words for arrive
‘Get there’ refers to the future. For example, you can say “I hope you get there on time.’ ‘ We will get there by midnight.’
When ‘get in’ means ‘arrive’, it is usually used in the past tense.
- What time did you get in?
- We got in very late last night.
- She got in on time.
- We got to Manchester at 10 p.m.
- What time did you get to the station?
Reach means “a.rrive at something”
- We have reached a good decision.
- We have reached an agreement about the matter.
Check these good ways to say “at the same time”