What does it mean to be a successful leader? The following humble inspiring leadership quotes from great leaders will help you know the real meaning of leadership.
These best leadership quotes and leadership sayings will also inspire you to develop the spirit and traits of a good and successful leader.
Humble inspiring leadership quotes: Best quotes on leadership
The following short leadership quotes for students and everybody who needs inspirational leadership quotes.
- “Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things. ” Peter Drucker
- “Authentic leaders know the way and show the way to productivity. Their leadership talk is supported by their walk. They deliver results.” John C. Maxwell
- “Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.” Mwai Kibaki
- “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” Warren Bennis
- “Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” Jack Welch
- “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor but without folly.” Jim Rohn
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John C. Maxwell. (inspirational leader quotes)
- “Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better.” Bill Bradley
Transformational leadership quotes
- “Transformational leaders are belief makers who help people to believe in themselves.” John C. Maxwell (praising a leader quotes)
- “Leaders develop daily not in a day.”
- “If your actions inspire people to dream more, learn more, do more, become more, then you are a transformational leader.” John C. Maxwell
- “Pleasing people is not the same as leading people.”
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” Steve Jobs
- “The role of a leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they are valued.” Ken Robinson
- “I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.” Alexander the Great
- “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” John F. Kennedy (inspiring leadership quotes)
- “One of the most important actions, things a leader can do is to lead by example. If you want everyone else to be passionate, committed, dedicated, and motivated, you go first.”
- “Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievement from ordinary people.” Brian Tracy. This is one of the most inspirational quotes about leadership.
- “Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others’ success, and then standing back and letting them shine.” Chris Hadfield
- “The art of communication is the language of leadership.” James Humes
- “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It is about impact, influence, and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire team-mates and customers.” Robin S. Sharma
People who search for Inspiring leadership quotes, search also for powerful quotes on leadership, inspirational leadership quotes, short leadership quotes, great leadership quotes and best ever quotes on leadership.
The aforementioned short leadership quotes by famous people are looked upon as the greatest leadership quotes.
You may like these related posts:
|Inspiring Quotes About Success|
|Short Sad Quotes in English|
|Very Short Motivational Quotes|
|Quotations About Good Teachers|