How to end a conversation (How to end a convo)
There are different ways to end a conversation. In this post, you’ll learn how to end a conversation with a friend.
- It’s getting later.
- Oh, look at the time!
- Look at the time. I really must go.
- It’s been nice chatting with you.
- It’s been fun talking to you.
- It’s really good to see you, but I really must go.
- It’s so good to see you again.
- Let’s do lunch sometime.
- We have to make plans to get together some time.
- Let’s continue this another time. I must go now.
- Sorry, but I have to leave now.
How to end a phone conversation
- Can I call you back? something has come up.
- Can we continue this later? My other line is ringing.
- I have to get back to my work. I’ll call you again later.
- There’s someone on the other line. I must say goodbye now.
- I really have to go now. We’ll talk sometime.
- I’ll let you go now.
- I won’t keep you any longer.
Here are some good ways to say goodnight.