Famous love quotes
Quotes have become an essential tool that motivates and inspires people. Love quotes, romantic quotes, relationship quotes, quotes about life, and motivational quotes can not only help us learn through others but can also motivate and inspire us, especially quotes by famous people. Here are a bunch of famous love quotes by famous and successful people.
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” Mother Teresa
- “Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind.” William Shakespeare
- “As long as the “I” is there, love cannot be. All that we call love is only desire, longing, passion and attachment; as long as the ego is there, all these bind one.” Osho
- “The hottest love has the coldest end.” Socrates
- “Love is life, hatred is death.” Swami Vivekananda
- “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.” Swami Vivekananda
- “Love is the foolishness of men, and the wisdom of God.” Victor Hugo
- The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity; in a girl boldness.” Victor Hugo
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.” William Shakespeare
- “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” Princess Diana
- “If you love and get hurt, love more. If you love more and hurt more, love even more. If you love even more and get hurt even more, love some more until it hurts no more…” William Shakespeare
- “The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it.” Woody Allen
- “What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.” Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Love is the greatest of dreams, yet the worst of nightmares.” William Shakespeare
- “I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are.” Jarod Kintz
- “I love Humanity but I hate humans.” Albert Einstein
- “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Jane Austen
- “Hate the sin and love the sinner.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Mother Teresa
- “Joy is a net of love in which you can catch souls.” Mother Teresa
- “Never compare your love story to those you watch in movies. They’re written by scriptwriters, yours is written by God.” Efren Peñaflorida Jr.
- “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” Oscar Wilde
- “Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is!” William Shakespeare
- “Love’s gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted.” Rabindranath Tagore
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” Robert Frost
- “Speak low, if you speak love.” William Shakespeare
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare
- “You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect—you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.” Bob Marley
- ” I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” F. Scott Fitzegerald.
This list of famous love quotes will be lengthened.
Watch this video about famous love quotes
You might also like to read some inspirational quotes about summer.