Dish Plate: what’s the difference?
You use dish when you are talking about food cooked in a certain way
- He loves cooking Indian dishes like curry for his friends.
- My favorite dish is the chicken tajine.
- What dish do you enjoy cooking?
The word plate is used for the object on which you put your food.
- Can you put the glasses and plates on the table, please?
- The sink is full of dirty plates. Who is going to wash them?
- I’ll wash the plates. Don’t worry.
Dish plate (dish vs plate)
You might also want to know the difference between Remember and Remind.
Learn English online with English do com