Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission.
Dish Plate: what’s the difference?
You use dish when you are talking about food cooked in a certain way
- He loves cooking Indian dishes like curry for his friends.
- My favorite dish is the chicken tajine.
- What dish do you enjoy cooking?
The word plate is used for the object on which you put your food.
- Can you put the glasses and plates on the table, please?
- The sink is full of dirty plates. Who is going to wash them?
- I’ll wash the plates. Don’t worry.
Dish plate (dish vs plate)
You might also want to know the difference between Remember and Remind.
Learn English online with English do com
What's the difference between would prefer and prefer? How do you use would prefer? How do you use prefer? As a general rule, both would prefer and prefer are used to express preference. Would...
There are different types of verbs in English. Linking verbs, auxiliary verbs, action verbs, state verbs, etc. Is Are a Verb or Not? Are is a verb. Are is a form of the verb be. Are is used...