Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission.
20 powerful Confucius quotes
- “Silence is a true friend who never betrays.”
- “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”
- “Respect yourself and others will respect you.”
- “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
- “The superior man is slow in his words and earnest in his conduct.”
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- “Men’s natures are alike. It’s their habits that carry them far apart.”
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
- “When anger rises, think of the consequences.”
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”
- “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be failure.”
- “Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.”
- “You cannot open a book without learning something.”
- “The cautious seldom err.”
- “Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire.”
- “The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.”
- “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”
- “When you are laboring for others let it be with the same zeal as if it were for yourself.”
For more quotes about life, check this.
What's the difference between would prefer and prefer? How do you use would prefer? How do you use prefer? As a general rule, both would prefer and prefer are used to express preference. Would...
There are different types of verbs in English. Linking verbs, auxiliary verbs, action verbs, state verbs, etc. Is Are a Verb or Not? Are is a verb. Are is a form of the verb be. Are is used...